Ike and Esra also each offer private one-on-one sessions.
In the one-on-one sessions, you get to explore yourself deeply. What are your belief systems, or the specific stories running the game of your relationships, financial life, and/or sense of self-worth or even health?
-Discover your own self-limiting choices and beliefs and understand why you created them.
-Make a NEW BEING choice, to change your state of BEING, which consequently begins to attract different outcomes instantly.
-Learn how to deal with and bypass the EGO’s natural resistance to change.
-Become a master of transformation in your personal journey to victory.
What are the people who have already walked this journey saying?
Who Will Benefit From Private Sessions?
– People who have a burning desire to make a change in their lives.
– People willing to make the personal commitment necessary to actualize that.
– People who approach life with a Winner’s Attitude.
– People who know that at the end of the day, YOU are the only one in charge of making a change in your journey.
– People who sense more is possible.
Who Will Waste Precious Time and Money on the Sessions?
– People who are coming in with a victim attitude.
– People who are waiting for someone or something else to save them.
– People who need a shoulder to cry on.
How the Private Sessions Work
– You will have weekly 30- to 40-minute sessions allocated to you with a fixed day and time.
– Investment: $2,000/month ($500 per week). A minimum one-month commitment is mandatory.
To get more information about private sessions,
just submit the form below.
Our support team will contact you as soon as possible.
ABUNDANCE AWAITS TO BECOME YOU . . .
We have been told over and over again:
• We have less because others have more . . .
• If we are materialistic, we can’t be spiritual . . .
• The rich are the root of all evil . . .
• If we are not successful, we are not worthy . . .
• Only this way works . . .
• Money doesn’t grow on trees . . .
What is reality? Is it something outside of us, fixed, dictating the rules of the game, that we either get right or wrong? Or is reality simply an exact reflection of our individually held beliefs being mirrored back at us? Imagine, just for a second, that you have your very own ATM machine, and that you can withdraw as much money as you need each and every time you visit it. What’s more, when you do, no one will have less because of it.